From coast to coast and in all sorts of facilities, we thrive on the challenge of solving our clients’ most pressing issues and bringing a new level of efficiency to their operations.
- Working with a Midwest cheese manufacturer designing and installing an ultra-violet (UV) water treatment system to supply pasteurized equivalent water (PEW) to the whey production process.
- Performing an assessment of demand response priorities for a major US defense and radar systems manufacturer.
- Integrated 2-stage side-stream boiler economizer to 150 kpph steam boiler for a Minnesota dairy processor.
- Refrigerated warehouse refrigeration system improvements, including mechanical modifications and controls optimization.
- Rehabilitation of 350 kW engine generator and cogeneration system, making it fully operational again.
- Feasibility study of rice-hull combustion system upgrades for major Southeast US rice producer. Included combined heat and power and a novel plasma gasification process.
- Weld-water cooling system and paint shop air system upgrades in North American automobile manufacturing facility.
- Boiler failure assessment and design of wet-steam accumulators at major Eastern US dairy producer.
- Evaluation and conceptual design of 19,000 horsepower low-pressure compressed air system control upgrade at US pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Steel mini-mill, hot and cold plate mill, and reheat furnace and rod-mill energy efficiency projects at multiple sites.
- Portfolio- and nation-wide energy assessments of feed mills for major US animal feeds processor.
- Design, development, and construction of cogeneration and central plant upgrades in major US casino hotels and resorts.
Contact us today to hear more about these projects and how we can bring similar results to your operations.